K12 OLS Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
K12 OLS is an online school for children through kindergarten up to grade twelve. They develop their own curriculum and strive to develop each child's full potential with engaging, individualized learning. We can say that in terms of the education service they offer to their students they are quite excellent. However it really is inevitable that sometimes, as users of their website that they have put up for easy contact of faculty of the school and easy access of policies, we experience technical glitches such as faulty login buttons or inacessible login pages and redirection to a faulty. If you are experiencing the problems stated then you have come to the right page that will help you with your K12 OLS Login woes. Check out the instructional video below and be enlightened! If you are still confused then refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your K12 OLS Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the K12 OLS Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://login-learn.k12.com/accessui/login.do?__actionName=view Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting the link to the address bar, right click the empty text field of your address bar and when the drop down list appears click Paste.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section with a 'Login' header on it. In this section, you will have to input necessary information to access your account. Start with the first text field and enter your User name. Make sure you are inputting your correct Username to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the next one and enter your password on it. Make sure you are inputting your correct password to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After filling in all text fields, the last thing you have to do is to click the Login button and you can then access your account.
Encountered a roadblock? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of K12 OLS: https://login-learn.k12.com/accessui/login.do?__actionName=view locate the Login section again and within that section find the Forgot User name/ Password? links. Once found click the link you are having problems with.
- If you are having troubles with your User name then click the link as stated in the first step. After clicking, you will be directed to their Username reset page and you will be required to enter your email address onto the empty text field.
- Input your User name on the text field that requires you to do so and right after, click Continue. You will then be sent a reset link to the the e-mail address you have inputted so that you can retrieve your login credentials.
- If you are having troubles with your Password then click the link as stated in the first step. After clicking, you will be directed to their Password reset page and you will be required to enter your username onto the empty text field.
- Input your Password on the text field that requires you to do so and right after, click Continue.
Note: There are maybe additional steps that will follow to either methods of retrieving your login credentials so just carefully follow the onscreen instructions so that you will not make any mistakes while trying to login.
Exhausted all efforts and still cannot access your account? Contact K12 OLS directly:
Make a call!
Send an email!
Contact K12 OLS by email through this link: http://webform.k12.com/ enter the needed information and click Submit Query.
Please bookmark this page and come back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding K12 OLS Login process.